Your technical & logistic support
You organise a trade show – We assist you with all or part of our technical & logistic support offering. With nearly 40 years of experience in turnkey trade show organisation, we make available to your company our experience, methods and processes, IT tools, and qualified staff.
- 40 years’ experience and reputation.
- Exhibitor service in your image.
- Command of all exhibition trades.
- Command of all exhibition venues in terms of:
- specific requirements;
- specific safety requirements; and
- venue floor plans.
- Command of all suppliers to the trade show.
- A comprehensive team, from technical manager to field support technicians.
- A reputation based on kindness, dedication, professionalism, and process accuracy.
- Your best asset for building client loyalty.
- Adjustment to your needs with a full or partial offering.
- Coordination meeting and safety meetings.
- Technical meetings with venue and suppliers.
- Subcontractor management and coordination.
- Anticipation and coordination follow-up 7/7.
- Integrative and reactive CAM/CAD service.
- Inventory of fixtures on move-in/move-out.
- Ongoing support to planner and exhibitors before, during, and after the event.
- On-site technical management and service to exhibitors.
- Technicians on duty 7/7.
- Experienced technician team for 100% service.
Your exhibitor’s platform on line
Planners: Offer your exhibitors a technical platform in your own image!
ON LINE + OFF LINE + ON SITE Our full service platform includes an online access together with an offline hotline service and finally an on site service.
ON LINE :
- Availability of an intuitive, easy-to-use web interface for each exhibitor.
- The platform, which is hosted in our servers and administered by us, can be individualised in your image (your logo, corporate style, colours etc.).
- Via the platform:
- Preparation of exhibitor’s participation; full construction of exhibitor’s stand; on-line equipment ordering;
- Downloading of the exhibitor’s technical pack; and
- Badge ordering; venue services; cleaning; signage; furniture; flower decoration; audio, video and IT hardware and services; exhibitor’s content in the exhibition catalogue; etc.
OFF LINE :
- Ongoing individualised phone assistance to exhibitors.
- Advice in stand design so as ensure consistent stand layout.
- One single contact person for all exhibitors’ orders, including those related to the venue.
- Anticipation and checking of exhibitors’ order forms.
- Management of a product catalogue, and service provider coordination.
ON SITE :
- On-site presence of our teams during fitting and removal.
- Reception of exhibitors, and assistance to exhibitors within the exhibition.
- Delivery and installation plan management.
- Management of exhibitors’ last-minute requests.